I procrastinated all night to get my crap together. THen it took me all of 10 minutes to get the majority of my stuff together. Of course there is that 80/20 rule, so if I got 80% of the stuff done in 10 minutes, the other 20% will take me another 40 minutes…sounds about right.

Here’s a great checklist site: